“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Breakfast With Bell

Per the PRDC website (and a call I received last night):

Following is from Claudia Stravato.
Importance: High

This should be fun!!! The press will probably be there so a good showing will resonate among the community....hence, a vote or two that we may not gotten otherwise.

All: Tim Hoffman and the Bell Campaign have asked that I set up an early morning breakfast on Monday, Nov. 6th. Chris is flying to Amarillo on Sunday night, and will start from Amarillo and go around the state with rally events before election day. I am proud that we will be FIRST.

Please put out a message with reminders until the 6th, that there will be a Chris Bell Breakfast Rally, Monday, November 6th at 7:30 am at the Big Texan on I-40.

They have a $7.95 Breakfast Buffet that everyone can go through the line and pay for their own meal. We have the meeting room in the back reserved for the rally.

We need as many people there as possible. Thanks for the all the help you can give to this. We also want to get out all the other local Demo candidates.

Claudia

Get your butt out of bed and be there.