“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

even at my most cynical . . .

. . . I couldn't have imagined the past three-and-a-half years. Was everything about this war a lie? All of it, down to the very last detail?

You'd think that the Bush administration would tell the truth occasionally, just by accident.

But, if they have ever told a truth, even an incidental one, when was it?

spacedark