“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, February 25, 2005

Panhandle Democrats Monthly Meeting

Hey, guys and girl (are there any girls in here?) don't forget the Potter/Randall Democrats Meeting this Monday night, 7:00 (come 6:30 for refreshments) at the downtown library upstairs. Be with the people from our area that have as much great sense as you do!

I went to my first meeting last month, and I was impressed. It was fun! Do come.