“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Was Bush "wired" in Europe?

Upon letting the dogs out in the wee hours of the morning a few nights ago, I stumbled upon this video clip from www.buzzflash.com. When I tried to find it the next morning, it was gone. I thought it must have been a dream.

Yesterday, I did a google search and alas, there it was. Please post your comments PTS, I'm curious to see how your feel about this one.

It seems like this administration just gets more bizarre, as time rattles on.

"He's an idiot, just like we had imagined!"