“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Monday, May 09, 2005

Bush, Shallow Man-Boy Part 322


Lookee, lookee at me!

The Man-Boy strikes again in Europe, when he tries to upstage the President of Latvia. CLICK HERE

My fav part:
"After Bush finished, [President] Vike-Freiberga then explained that they would take four questions _ one for each president. Again, Bush tried to interrupt, saying, "Or you can have all four questions to me," knowing that foreign reporters usually want to use the opportunity to probe the U.S. president.

Vike-Freiberga ignored the remark as she called on a Latvian journalist, and Bush threw his arms up and looked to help from aides offstage."

Ya see, he is the Preznit. All eyes on Dear Leader!

(The picture is of Shrub trying to squeeze his way past Bill at the opening of Clinton's presidential library. Bush can't stand anyone else in the limelight.

-Prodigal Son