“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Radical American Cleric-Reprise

The Baptist minister of a church in Waynesville, NC who kicked out members for being Democrats resigned. CLICK HERE.

Interestingly it was because, "For me to remain now would only cause more hurt for me and my family," . . .

Not that it was harming his flock. It was hurting him.

Some shepard. What do you think?

-Prodigal Son