“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Monday, May 16, 2005

must've been a slow news day

Only one minor clarification regarding the coverage in the Globe-Republican. One of the captions referred to this as my blog. It's not. I didn't start it, I don't edit it, and, if it depended on me to keep going, it would die a pretty quick death. I'm just one of many posters. Panhandle Truth Squad is a group blog on which a number of people have the capability to post and some even do post regularly. The blog was started about a year ago by Prodigal Son and The Liberalator. Credit/blame where credit/blame's due.

And welcome to our new visitors.

SPACEDARK