“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, May 19, 2005

George Galloway's knock-out punch!

Watch George Galloway get fed-up with accusations leveled his way, only to turn it around toward the Senate subcommittee in its attempt to take him to task. There's no spin here, just the facts as he knows them to be. I have to believe that more brave folks like he, will come to the forefront and the truth will start to bubble up, rising to the surface as time marches on.....like an "oopsy" in the bathtub after a big broccoli dinner.

"This is good!"