“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Run, Don't Walk . . .

To read THE BEST POST I have read on dailykos in a while.

It is great satire on how the limp media we currently have might've reacted to the continental congress and the American revolution. Can you imagine what the Amarillo Globe-Republican editorial page would have scribbled about how bad it is for people to dissent against the crown? LOL.

Anyhoo . . . CLICK HERE

-Panhandle Truth Squad