“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, August 05, 2005

Creationi. . .er . . . Intelligent des . . .er . . . 42

When asked if Shrub supports Creationism, now coined "Intelligent Design", he said the other day, ''I think that part of education is to expose people to different schools of thought. You're asking me whether or not people ought to be exposed to different ideas, the answer is yes."

So . . . anyone else find it interesting that the the guy who travels around the country not allowing those with different schools of thought to come to his 'town hall meetings,' now wants to force others to be exposed to different schools of thought on anything?

-Prodigal Son

BTW, A little Douglas Adams there in the title for you fans out there!