“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Goodbye all you people / There's nothing you can say / To make me change my mind / Goodbye

Leading astronomers declared Thursday that Pluto is no longer a planet under historic new guidelines that downsize the solar system from nine planets to eight.
The Emperor W immediately claims that no one in his administration ever said Pluto was a planet in the first place.

Later, The Emperor states that, no matter what the astronomers say, he supports schoolchildren being taught "both sides of the controversy" about Pluto's planetary status.