“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

DNC Chair

Howard Dean announced today that he was officially in the race for DNC chair. As an orange hat (and we're like the Marines; there really are no "former" orange hats) I personally would be more receptive to the idea that we could reform the party from within if he were to win. Simon Rosenberg also says some of the right things. When you decide who you want to support, here's a list of the Texans who get to help decide.

SPACEDARK