“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Jim Hightower's Common-Sense

The good folks working with Jim Hightower have kindly started including PTS on the distribution list for Jim's "Common-Sense Commentaries". We are gonna post 'em whenever he sends us a new one. Here's the latest.

ROBBERY BY BANKRUPTCY
Why is it that when George W says he's going to "reform" something, I
instinctively want to grab my money, my liberties, my family...and flee
to the woods? CLICK HERE to read the rest.

-Panhandle Truth Squad