“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Your message got lost in your inability to articulate

From the Inbox regarding THIS POST . . .
_________________
Prodigal Son,

Your message got lost in your inability to articulate without the use of real and/or simulated profanity. You do real damage to yourself.

Secondly, if you would rationally look at what happened in both the first and this last election, and are brutally honest with yourself, you will admit that the Republicans are smarter, more skillful, more dedicated, more goal oriented, more 'take no prisoners' attitudinal, and finally without any sense of fairplay or decency... win any way you can for winning is everything.

And win they did.

They planned it that way and it happened that way.

Florida and Ohio were both won by Bush, and I know in my gut that the goal was to have enough votes made invalid or disappear in both states to assure a win for Bush... and that's the way it happened. And basically it is the fault of the Democrats for letting it happen,
because it did happen.

-B
_______________

B,
I actually agree with you on ALL of your points (except for the "Republicans are smarter" . . . you heard Bush speak? LOL). So aside from the cussing, I wonder what it is you disagree with and what that has to do with the pink tutu Democrats in Washington not backing up Boxer and Tubb-Jones and deep-sixing the Gonzales nomination I posted about. . .

Email in hoss to clear me up and bless ya for reading PTS!
_______________

BTW, the cussin' is just how I am. When someone tries to spin me I call them a bullsh***er.
When a fella bails out of 18 months of his ACTIVE duty during vietnam, I call him a dam* deserter. . . etc.

-Prodigal Son