“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Songs that Rock

Great cover of a excellent song by Black Sabbath.




100 faces of war is a portrait and a statement from the subject.

Deeper than War is a blog by a veteran of the Iraqi war. His post Disparities of War makes a point that I've tried to make on several occasions without really getting the point across. For some reason, the theme of innocence lost resonates with me.