“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Howard...my kinda guy!

I, for one, am thrilled with the prospect of having Howard Dean as the DNC chair. Heck, he was my #1 choice for our democratic nominee to run for president. And to think, it all ended with the "I had a scream" speech..........ah well.

Dean is a "straight shooter" and does not mince words when he has the stage, bringing some sense and sensibility in opposition to the insane rumblings from the other side.

Good luck to Howard Dean, as he has one happy Texas chick that will support him untill the last scream has been scrumed (?)...........screamed..........you know what I mean.