“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Christ's Message

Did you know that Spongebob Squarepants and Buster Bunny want to turn your kid gay? (I know, you don't "turn" gay. Hang on.)

Well, Bush's main Christian consultant, James Dobson and his group "focus on the family" (Does that have a mobster feel to it or is it me? Anyhoo . . .), is after Spongebob and Buster and so is Bush's new Education secretary Maggie Spellings if you can believe it! CLICK HERE

I gotta tell ya, it amazes me that these guys focus on this crap. Remember how nutball Jerry Falwell was after Tinky Winky the teletubby? Sheeesh! CLICK HERE

These folks are never outraged that kids go hungry in this country, that kids with chronic health probs have no insurance, that we have killed women, pregnant women(probably) and kids in Iraq, etc, etc, etc.

Nope . . . Spongebob is enemy number one. WWJD?

-Prodigal Son