“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

J-School for the AGN

Dear Editors and Staff of the Amarillo Globe-News,

Pursuant to my post of yesterday afternoon, I would like to offer for your consideration this headline from the cover of this week's Time magazine, dated 28 June, 2004.

Bill Clinton Explains Himself

Neutral and unbiased: that's how it's done. Boring, yes, but that's the other side of the journalism coin. You knew that when you took the job.

Love and Kisses,
SPACEDARK