“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Kerry Meet-Up !

The group raised more than expected for Kerry, around $2500 I think. Go Demos!!

But we can't stop to rest. Kerry and the Shrubster are still tied in a new NYT/ABC poll. CLICK HERE.

The hateful bush ads are having some effect, including the one splicing in Gore, Dean, Kerry and . . . Hitler? What the . . .

Message to Kerry: define yourself or be defined buddy.

ATTENTION ALL PTS: We are going to announce our first call to action soon, so if you have not bellied up yet, all we need is an email address, so SIGN UP! if you haven't already, and ask liked minded folks to jump in as well. Strength in numbers people!

As an aside, I saw F-9-11 last night and I am still digesting.

This is one POWERFUL film, and if it shows one thing, it's that Americans are THIRSTING for info about just what the he** is going on in our country.

Best all!

-Prodigal Son

GOT INPUT? CLICK ON 'COMMENTS'!