“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Blue Horse Shoe Loves Anacot Steel

The next time one of you righty chumps out there gets it into your head that the free market is some naturally occurring process that is above manipulation, be sure to keep this bastard in mind:

CRAMER REVEALS A BIT TOO MUCH

I know I'll be thinking about him next time my 401(k) takes a dive.