“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tim Russert and the Chickenhawls

For those of you who didn't watch the Tim Republican, er, Russet show Sunday (you understandable cowards!) missed a real treat. Timmy boy pitted two chicken hawks, Tom ("I'm afraid of guns") and Richard ("I've got flat feet") Perle against retired vice-admiral, Naval Academy graduate, six sea tours, Pennsylvania congressman Joe Sestak and ex-congressman Tom Andrews, director of Win Without War (WWW).

Tom and Richard, the expert military strategists and brave military men they are (I don't have to tell you neither have any military service) put forth all kinds of advice, the usual republican facts and figures and republican b-s, and got eaten up and spit out in small pieces by Congressmen Sestak and Andrews.

If you didn't see it, it's worth a look-up!

The Liberalator