“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Real Class from the AGN

Here it is, in all its tasteless glory:

Truck takes a dump


A trailer became overturned early Tuesday afternoon, slowing traffic on Interstate 40. The accident took place about 1:30 p.m. on I-40, right in front of the eastbound ramp from I-27 onto I-40.

Dozens of bags of compost came out of the trailer and spilled along the middle of the Interstate. The center lane on I-40 is currently closed because of the debris. Two eastbound lanes continue to be open. All westbound lanes are open on I-40. No injuries have been reported.

Bathroom humor, Less? Like the kids in fifth grade? Gee, Less, who are you going to suspend for two weeks this time?