“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We've seen the enemy and the enemy is... uh...well... it's...you see... I ... uh...

Tony Snow declared the war spending bill up for consideration is a victory for our enemies. What he fails to mention is who that enemy in Iraq is. Sunni? Shi-ite?

Perhaps Tony doesn't realize that most Americans have now educated themselves well enough to know that the war has never really been about terrorism.

So who is the enemy in Iraq? We know you have to have an enemy Tony. We know guys like you can't live without your precious enemy, without someone to mistrust, someone to hate.

Tony I think I know who you think your enemy is... It's those damn f(*&(rs that disagree with you.