“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scaring the Shiite Outta Youz Guys

UPDATE: I am working on a good post about the past week's financial meltdown and the predictable "Scare the sh*t out of the democrats and they will fold" solution from one of the assholes who brought us this mess in the first place.

Someone has been funding the inclusion of an "A-Rabs are gonna get yer Wimmins and take over" or something DVD that was inserted in millions of American's local papers.

Josh Marshall is all over it, and he has a good point that this crap can help Johnnie McSame.

Curious . . . anyone get one in their copy of the AGR?

-Prodigal Son