“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Great Branding

Ya know, it's time to start linking McCain to some sort of caricature. Something instinctive and emotional, and of course . . . unpleasant and negative.

Thankfully, this is McCain. He gives us a lot of ammo here.

What about the unstable cranky old man who would cut up your green nerf football when it went over the fence, wave his fist and shout mumbling curses through his dentures? Is that the guy we want in charge?

What do you think would stick?

UPDATE: Well, the onion beat me to the punch. Bunch a genius's over there, I laughed my a** off. Especially the hand drawn plans McCain drew. LOL.



-Prodigal Son