“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Monday, May 12, 2008

To The Malls, Patriots!


I got my hush money rebate. Did you get yours?

Things blogarillo could buy to help bail out mortgage bankers strengthen the wings of America's ResolveTM:

1200 cups of iced tea from The Water Still
800 grande Coffee of the Day from Roasters
257 bowls of chicken panang from Chiyos.
112 handstamps at Wonderland
32 tanks of gas

No need to thank me, citizens. I'm just doing my part.