“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Monday, March 10, 2008

for the record...

Here is a negative Panhandle Truth Squad post about Barack Obama.

Here is a negative Panhandle Truth Squad post about Hillary Clinton.

Although most of us currently support Obama, I think all of the regulars here have indicated that they intend at this time to vote for the eventual Democratic nominee.

But we're not, for the most part, party-line type folks, and some of us are better at snark and satire than we are at being serious.

All I have to say is, McCain better piss off the fundies, but bad, or we're all doomed.

spacedark