“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Is it really that difficult to not screw someone who isn't your wife?

Oh, wait, I'm married, let me weigh in on this one: It's really easy to not screw someone who isn't your wife. In fact, it takes no effort whatsoever to not screw someone who isn't your wife.

Thanks, Guv. I hope that vagina was worth all the damage. Maybe some day all you politicians will figure out you don't get to make the same mistakes as the rest of us.