“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Monday, April 25, 2005

AGN letter-writer's edumacashon solution

On the River Road I.S.D. bond issue:

"[G]et all the kids garden hoes and teach them how to hoe weeds."
Keep this letter in mind if you're afraid to send in your wild-eyed liberal/progressive letters to the Globe-Republican every month. Seriously, your letters can't be as a) poorly-written, b) ill-informed, or c) totally insane as the regressive wingnut letters they're all too happy to publish.

SPACEDARK