“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Pendejo...


1 country, 1 language

A couple of years ago Michael Moore gave a speech likening conservatives to dinosaurs. Moore suggested that everytime you hear a Rush Limbaugh or a Bill O'Reilly whining you are really hearing the roar of a dying species. I thought of that when I saw this defaced advertisement on a gas pump at Toot-n-Totum. "1 country, 1 language", roared the conservative vandal. Constantly fearing the future, always resisting change...